The office of Dr. Richard Zoumalan Facial Plastic Surgery cares about the processing, confidentiality, and safety of your personal data.
I. What is "personal data"?
Your personal data is any information about a physical person that may be directly or indirectly identified. We use your personal data to:
- identify you when you visit our website or online store
- streamline the checkout process
- provide products and to process returns
- secure online transactions, prevent fraud and payment incidents
- manage internal administrative purposes
II. How do we protect your personal data?
No method of transmission over the internet is fully secure. While we put forth our best efforts to protect your personal data from unauthorized access, use, or disclosure, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information.
III. Examples of how we use your personal data:
- If you place an order on our website, we collect your name, contact information, email address, shipping address, billing address & payment details. We use your information to perform our contract with you to provide you with the products you requested.
- If you contact us, such as via our website or social media pages, we collect your name, contact information and any other information you provide to us in order to reply